Scripture for the week: Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV) “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, I thank you for the gifts and the fruits of the Spirit at work in my life!
- Any fake door that the enemy will open to confuse me, finger of God, close the door.
- Any power that is blocking the right door that will favor me, O Lord, let the power somersault from that door.
- Any storm of life that has been harassing my life, by the power that silenced the storm, let that storm be shut up.
- Power of the devourers of my father’s house, die.
- Showers of blessings, arise and envelop my life and my family.
- The wall of Jericho of my father’s house assigned to stop me, crumble to dust.
- Any sin in my life that will keep my enemies in position, Father forgive me.
- Doors of favor, open unto MFM Rockville, MD.